The Holiday season is the most popular time to get engaged. There are so many creative and fun ways to propose during the Christmas season.
Here are 5 fun suggestions.
1. Hang your ring in the Christmas tree as an ornament. Hang the ring or the box with the ring inside.
2. Put the ring inside an ornament. Create your own ornament and put the engagement ring inside. What a surprise when she looks close up to find her ring.
3. Dress up like Santa. This seems really silly but can be lots of fun. Dress up like Santa with a bag of toys. When she sits on Santa’s lap pull out the engagement ring from Santa’s bag.
4. Ask her to marry you using Christmas light. Imagine her excitement seeing on the lawn or the roof top ” Will you marry me” written in colorful lights.
5. Wrap yourself up like a present. When she unwraps you hold out your engagement ring.
If you are looking for a RI wedding photographer please to contact Kristen kccphotography.com
Kristen Capaldi Creighton Photography 1035 Main St, Coventry, RI 02816 (401) 374-3779