1. Always scout out the location before your wedding day with the photographer. This will help you visualize the lighting of the location.
2. Use the rain has a photo opportunity. You many capture wonderful moody sky’s and clouds. You may capture some dramatic effects.
3. Check the weather report a couple of days before. Make sure you are prepared if it forecasts rain. Pack a “rain bag” and include an umbrella, plastic bags, a towel and rain boots.
4. Make sure your photographer is prepared and understands the basic fundamentals of shooting in low light situations.
5. Take advantage of a lull in the rain and shoot under porches, awnings and even trees.
If you are looking for wedding photographers in RI please click here.
Kristen Capaldi Creighton Photography 1035 Main St, Coventry, RI 02816 (401) 374-3779